In life, every goodbye is different and the same is true when arranging a funeral goodbye, whether that’s for a loved one or your own.
Things you should think about
After the death of a family member or close friend, it is important to know that you can depend on experienced, professional people to ensure that the funeral flows smoothly.
It is important that you choose the funeral streaming service that is right for you and your family. WCLmoments can guide you through the choices available, and help take care of all the details.
Why use a streaming service?
- Funeral Streaming is the newest, most innovative service you’ve had to offer your family.
- Two-way streaming would enable family and friends who live far away to take part in your loved one’s funeral service.
- They are able to take part in the private viewing of the service at anytime, anywhere and from the comfort of their own home.
- Its simple! There are no setup fees, no contracts, and extremely affordable.
It is important to know the person’s wishes beforehand
- Know the location of the will, birth certificate, marriage and divorce certificates, Social Security information, life-insurance policies, financial documents, and keys to safe deposit box or home safe.
- Ask the person’s wishes about funeral arrangements, organ donation, and burial or cremation.
- Have the person complete an advance directive, including a living will, which specifies wanted and unwanted procedures. The person should also appoint a health-care proxy to make medical decisions if he or she becomes incapacitated.
- Have a do-not-resuscitate order drawn up if the person desires. That tells health-care professionals not to perform CPR if the person’s heart or breathing stops and restarting would not result in a meaningful life.
- Make sure the person gives copies of the documents to his or her doctor and a few family members or friends. Take the documents to the hospital if the person is admitted.
For more tips and advice, go to CaringInfo.org .
We are here to take you through the decisions you need to make to ensure you can arrange the funeral you want for your loved one.
Advantages of streaming a funeral
If you’re planning your own funeral or planning a funeral service for a loved one who left no final wishes, there are numerous benefits in having a live stream of the service. We provide live video streams of funeral services. Video streams can be watched on the internet by friends and family all over the world – wherever they are. Streams can be in HD quality, and will play back on all laptops, desktops, iPads, iPhones and Android devices. We offer the live streaming of funerals, memorial, and burials. For whichever you decide, WCLmoments has a streaming service we can provide.
Benefits of streaming a funeral
- More guests are able to pay their respect, regardless of where they are located.
- Requires just one camera.
- Chatroom available for those who wish to share their condolences.
- DVD copy of the stream also available.
- Everyone can be included in the final goodbyes.
For many people, the first weeks and months following the funeral of a loved one are more difficult than the funeral home visitation or the funeral service. Friends and supporters have gone home. Life gets back to normal rather quickly for everyone else. For the immediate family, however, the grieving has just started.